We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Read for Sleepless Nights

I seem to be having a difficult time sleeping so I picked up this book at Target. Looks like it will be a emotioal read but very relevant to all that is on my thoughts. Here is the website for the book:

2 comments:

  1. I could only read some of this. The stories are raw and when things like this happen to children...it is hard to swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this one right now too! I've made it to the last story, which is about Rwanda, and for some reason I've stopped. Hoping to finish it this weekend. The stories are excellent - but they always leave me wanting more!

    ReplyDelete