We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Going into the Weekend....

No news of our referral today. I did not really expect that we would hear today but every day longer that it takes I worry more that we will not pass court before December. I think it is still possible as we have a amazing POA in Rwanda. I trust that she is doing everything that she can to get our kids in our arms as soon as possible. I also am faithful that the needs of our children are being met and that they know they are loved. My only lingering concern is that the Ministry of Gender and Family Promotion has several events this weekend and next week leading up to a very important event next Thursday which is a national meeting on the well being of children in Rwanda. The work that the Ministry's office does is invaluable and I know they are very busy so I just pray that there is still time to finish processing our paperwork next week. For the time being I am going to try and stay busy this weekend with adoption related events and enjoying the children who are in my arms now.

No comments:

Post a Comment