We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dream

I had a dream last night, as real as if I was wide awake. I was informed by the Ministry that our children (yes that is plural) had been matched with us, a infant boy around 10-12 months old and a little girl just under age 3. I could see the email from the Ministry's office. There were no actual pictures of the children or information yet as they were writing that there was one more thing to be taken care of. Now whether or not my mind is playing tricks on me I don't know but I am confident that our children have been selected and I am predicting that we will receive our referral sometime in the next two weeks. So today I have this urge to start nesting, there are after all more things to get done. I have picture books to catch up on, children's clothes to sort, drawers and closets to reorganize, and a friendly visit to the travel clinic we must all make. Oh what a joy it is to be "Blessed to be Stressed"! And of course there will be shopping to do. As soon as I get those weights I will have to go buy little clothes. There are a few items that we are in definite need of including a Ergo Baby Carrier which will be a life saver when one of our kidos wants to be carried all the time. It is the best and most lightweight carrier to save the back. I thought I had lucked out and found one on Craiglist but it has already sold. New ones sell for about $100 to $120. Uhg.

No comments:

Post a Comment