We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Movement

Two families adopting from Rwanda received their approval letters today and all three families from our agency who have recently accepted referrals have now passed court. That means that five beautiful children will soon have forever families and there are more matches to come. All this news combined with the email that we received yesterday, has left me obsessively checking my email! Because of the time change I think when the letter does arrive it will be in the morning. Just wish I knew how many more nights I will be going to sleep without knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment