We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Monday, May 4, 2009

What a Small World


I am not really big into technology, I would much rather spend the evening outside then watching television and I definately prefer that my kids play outside as opposed to sitting on a computer or video game. But, obviously I have created a web page all about our international adoption experience and my committment to not only learning about the countries of Ethiopia and Rwanda but also by giving back and staying informed. I grew up in a isolated area of North Dakota but thankfully I went off to college (several) and was able to meet great people from all over the world. Eventually I realized that we have much more in common then we have differences. Now with this blog all of a sudden the world feels even smaller. I have had visitors from the following countries: Rwanda, Canada, Belgium, Germany, South Africa,
United Kingdom, Chile, France, Ireland, Europe, Italy, Korea, Philippines, Australia, China, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, and Spain. I know who some of the visitors are, but mostly I wonder who and why? So please if you are out there and you are frequently visiting leave me a comment! I am curious to learn your story and to perhaps make some connections in the many countries that I hope to travel to someday. And of course Rwanda just happens to be at the top of my list at this point. If you want to leave your email address privately just let me know. as I have all comments sent to my personal email before I approve them to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment