We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Passed!

Today at 11am I defended my dissertation to my graduate committee. This was the last major step required for me to complete my dissertation. I presented my research and answered questions for just under 2 hours. I was really tired at the end and had a headache so I don't think I looked too excited about passing at the time! I am definitely relieved to have the whole experience over with. I need to make some corrections to the paper and then it will be off to the graduate school. Even though I won't be actually receiving my degree until this summer, I will be able to walk through the graduation ceremony on May 8th. So time to start planning for the party!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Great job...I bet you are so relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kari! You did good and all your hard work is paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Kari. What a year for you.

    ReplyDelete