We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blessed to Be Stressed

Wow, as anyone who works in the public school system knows things get harder as we move into spring. I have been feeling a bit exhausted by the demands of my job lately and then somone gave me this really insightful quote by Mother Teresa:

"We, the unwilling, led by the unkowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Geez if Mother Teresa admitted to feeling like that, maybe I am not doing so bad afterall?

On another note, it was one year ago this week that we were packing up to get ready to board a plane on 2/27/08 to fly to Ethiopia. Hmm I may need to recap our trip since I was not doing the blog thing last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment