We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Are You Listening?

Check out this video "Are You Listening" by Kirk Franklin and Friends. In my opinion way better then the "We are the World" remake. And after being in Haiti I think they got the song just right. Watching it brings up tons of emotions for me right now and Vanessa not getting her medical visa is just the start. This fall we set up a booth to bring awareness to the needs of orphans in Haiti at a local church for Orphan Sunday and honestly I was shocked by the lack of disinterest. I have also noticed that my posts about our Haitian adoption don't nearly get the attention or traffic that our adoption from Rwanda did. Sure leaves me wondering if anyone is listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment