We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Want a I-Touch?

Our friends are raffling off a brand new 8GB Apple I-Touch. They are in process to adopt two children from Rwanda and all proceeds will support their adoption costs. I am so excited that their future children may be coming from the same care room where my son was and they could even be kidos that he knew. As a adoptive mom who has (and is still) been through fundraising I know that it is not easy to ask for help. So check them out and maybe you will win a I-Touch! http://bryanandlauraadoption.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment