We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If I Were a Visa Document...

If I were a type 37/39 US visa associated with a form I-171H resulting from a approved form I-600A just where would I be? Well I am supposed to be sent from the Denver USCIS facility to the National Visa Processing Center and onto the US Embassy in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia as requested by my petitioner. But it turns out I am nowhere to be found! Apparently visa forms easily disappear in the immigration paperwork world. This of course is not o.k. with my petitioner so after she made every phone call and email possible with no response, she will tomorrow be driving one and one-half hours each way for a very coveted InfoPass appointment with the friendly Denver USCIS center. Please pray for her and for the folks who work there. Pray that she will maintain her composure and her patience and that the person in charge of the adoption documents at USCIS will VERY quickly electronically send the correct documents to the correct requested location. Why is this so important? Because there is a little boy in a orphanage on the other side of the world who is waiting for his family and his family would really like to have him home for Christmas. They have airline tickets on hold to leave next Friday which is close to the latest possible time frame to get the paperwork completed in Rwanda but they cannot book those tickets until I am sent to the correct location.

Sorry but my petitioner is just way to upset about this whole thing to speak herself.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you. God has gotten us all this far. He will not let you down.

    ReplyDelete