We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Friday, October 9, 2009

News of No News

Well I had really hoped that we would hear something this week, but no news, nothing, nada. I am going through so many emotions and thoughts I am not sure where to begin. I remember when I was pregnant with my son, at least I had a due date, at least I could feel him kicking and squirming inside of me. I knew that he was safe and sound. And so I wait not knowing the status of my children; who they are, if they are healthy, sad or happy. The wait did not seem as hard when we were adopting from Ethiopia, mainly because we were expecting a long wait for referral for our daughter, and we were surprised when her referral came really fast. It just proves that there are no guarantees in adoption, but I do believe that things work out the way they do for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment