We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

While We Wait..

I received news via another blog that the individual at MIGEPROF whose job it is to review dossiers for approval has taken a few well deserved days off work. So I am not expecting that we will hear anything until next week or perhaps later. We do have plenty to do this summer. I have a endless list of projects and summer activities to keep everyone busy and happy. I do love summer! Today we had our first beach day at a local lake with a gorgeous view of the mountains. And home project #1 is complete. We took my son's huge bin full of mixed up LEGO'S and sorted them into organizers so now he can actually find what he is looking for! You know they don't just come in simple blocks anymore. I was amazed at all the tiny pieces and some of them the only of their kind in the stack. But he knows just which piece he wants for his self-designed projects.



1 comment:

  1. I suspect he has a natural hereditary talent for leggo construction. btw I love the song here. :)

    ReplyDelete