We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!!!!!!!!!

O.k. it was nice at first to have lots of rain and a green yard but enough already! One of the reasons I love Colorado is that the sun shines more days a year here then in California. But this year may be a exception. I was so excited three weeks ago when it was the end of the school year and time for me and the kids to enjoy some well earned time at the pool and beach. Unfortunately, it has been cloudy and cool for most of the last month. I checked the weather forecast today and it is the same prediction for a another week. I am tired of clouds, afternoon tornadoe warnings, hail, and thunderstorms. The vegetables in my garden are not looking to great but I feel alot worse for the acres of vegetable and wheat crops on the local farms that have been lost from hail damage. It is all starting to seem a little strange. To take a peek at some of what Colorado has experienced this week visit YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5kwQNTxYeI&feature=fvw

On another note, the Lord does work in mysterious ways. Today he sent me a message that I need to slow down, be patient, and enjoy my summer despite everything else that is going on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment