We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter




I can't believe that this Easter was Tensae's second Easter celebration with us. Our time with her has already gone so fast. I can barely remember what life was like without two children in our home. We spent the week with our attendance at a traditional Passover dinner at church (a great experience if you have never done this) and a touching Easter service when all the kids at church held a processional of flowers. And of course we colored Easter eggs and had several Easter egg hunts as well! I really enjoyed our minister's service on Sunday. In the back of my head I keep hearing a summary of his words. Now I don't have it exact but here is what I remember: "I have chosen to live my life as if I believe...and most often I get it more wrong then right....but most importantly I believe that Love will prevail." It seems that this year I can really relate to this message. I am by no means perfect, either, far from it, but I do believe in the power of Love over darkness and this is a choice that I have willfully made in my life. I am grateful that in this last year I have seen the miracle first hand in our son and daughter, whose very name means "Resurrection".

No comments:

Post a Comment