We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life. But those who must make their journey home across time and miles, growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny. And placed among us by God's own hands.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Launch into Blog World


Well here I go, I never thought of myself as the blogging type, more the private type, but given all that we have experienced in the last year I feel the urge to share some information. My inspiration is the adoption journey to Ethiopia in which our beautiful daughter became a part of our lives. Needless to say the process was one that brought about every emotion under the sun not to mention key skills in paperwork completion. And here we are starting the process all over again for the country of Rwanda. But that story is yet to be told. For now I have way to many thoughts from the last year flowing around my head. I have been thinking about how to go about organizing this and I am not sure yet. Maybe one question at a time? We have been asked so many and so I will try to tackle them here as they come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment